Thursday, April 21, 2011

Pavillion Design Idea | A Forest for a Moon Dazzler | Guanacasta | Costa Rica | Benjamin Garcia Saxe Architect


This house for my mom Helen is the culmination of a lifelong dream to construct a place where my mom, my brother, and I can be together. My mom first moved away from the city and built her own home out of tree trunks, mosquito nets and tin. She then placed her bed in a corner of this house to watch the moon as she went to bed, and told me that she remembers both my brother and I every night as she watches the moon. The new home then became reinterpretation of her old self made dwelling by providing her with a view to the moon and a very open plan that captures an internal garden whilst giving her security when she sleeps........more
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Architect Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Blog Directory & Search engine Add to Technorati Favorites